IGI 1 download for pc - AKO gaming zone

it's all about game

Friday 13 April 2018

IGI 1 download for pc

IGI 1 download for pc - compressed in 242 MB)

                                   
Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In
Project I.G.I. I'm Going In (cover).jpg
Developer(s)Innerloop Studios
Publisher(s)Eidos Interactive
Designer(s)Gavin Skinner (Lead), Jolyon Leonard, Ole Marius Kohmann
Programmer(s)Ole Marius Liabo (Lead)
Artist(s)Olav-Rasmus Vorren (Lead)
Composer(s)Kim M. Jensen
Platform(s)Microsoft Windows
ReleaseDecember 15, 2000
Genre(s)Stealth action
Mode(s)Single player







some screenshot 









                                           Subscribe My channel  


                              1st. Watch My Full Video

               
                 Game Size :242 MB (Compressed Game)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please do not any spam link in comment box.